BM40000 Suspension Tester
The BM40000 Suspension Tester is a strong tacho tester for testing of speed on light vehicles with an axle load up to 3500 kg.
The BM305 tacho tester is a strong tester with 4 rollers.
The tacho tester features a range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Prepared for test line expansion with roller brake tester, suspension tester and side slip tester.
BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
|Speedometer tester (LxWxH)||2365 x 600 x 165 mm|
|Subframes (LxWxH)||2456 x 965 x 173 mm|
|Roller diameter||159 mm|
|Roller length||650 mm
|Wheel span||800 to 2100 / 2800 mm|
|Maximum test axle weight||3500 kg|
|Measuring range||0 – 120 km/h|
|Power and fuses||1 x 230 Vac + N + PE, Min. 6 Amp|
The rollers are only 160 mm above floor level allowing for very short drive on/off ramps (only 185 cm on each side).
- Can be installed in-ground using a hot galvanized subframe.
- Can be installed on-ground. Requires fixation of the roller bed(s) to the floor.
- Can easily be transported from site to site on a flatbed truck or trailer.