BM250 Wheel Play Detector
The BM250 Wheel Play Detector pneumatic operated wheel play detector for light vehicles with a wheel load up to 1000 kg.
The BM250 wheel play detector features a play inspection using only one plate.
The wheel play detector features a range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- Pneumatic operated plate.
- Moved in different directions by a handheld control unit.
- Includes integrated 24VDC flashlight.
- Can be moved in two ways: sideways and twisting.
- load-carrying links (including McPherson type) with radial play.
- steering system and some types of non-carrying links of McPherson type using twist movements.
|Subframe per side (LxWxH)||
850 x 650 x 130 mm
|Maximum wheel load||
|Maximum drive over axle weight||
|Plate dimension (LxW)||
330 x 280 mm
Max. 10 bar
|Power and fuses||
- Only one plate which means no wheel span requirement.
- The pneumatic operated plate can be installed either on the left or the right hand side of an inspection pit.