BM4010 Test Line
The BM4010 Test Line is a test line with roller brake tester, suspension tester, side slip tester and tacho tester for light vehicles.
The BM4010 test line is a strong and reliable in-ground test line for testing of light vehicles.
The BM4010 test line consists of one or more of the following equipment designing a customized test line:
- BM4010 roller brake tester
- BM40010 suspension tester
- BM810 side slip tester
- BM305 tacho tester tester
All equipment will be controlled from one embedded electronics; the X010 system.
The equipment features a large range of options, that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- All equipment is controlled from the same electronics with results shown on the display.
Easy to use with BM software:
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
Large and easy-to-read aluminium display with analogue and digital readout of all relevant test data.
- Two scales: one for brake force and one for suspension test.
- 50 mm high bright readouts of other measurement results.
- Optional digital readouts of e.g. ovality, pedal force, weight, efficiency, suspension values, speed and distance values.
|Max. test axle weight – brake tester||
|Max. test axle weight – suspension tester||
|Max. test axle weight – tacho tester||
|Max. test wheel weight – side slip tester||
- IT system using latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- Optional split bed installation over an inspection pit.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Hot galvanized subframes can be concreted into the ground before the actual euipment is installed.
- The subframes ensures easier planning and implementation of installation as well as correct alignment of the equipment during concreting.
- Private workshops.
- Vehicle inspection bodies.