BM4010 Roller Brake Tester
The BM4010 Roller Brake Tester is a strong flush-floor in-ground brake tester for light vehicles with axle loads up to 4000 kg.
The design of the BM4010 roller brake tester is unique as it allows for split bed installation over an inspection pit.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- Robust and long lasting:
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Prepared for test line expansion including suspension tester, speedometer tester and side slip tester all controlled from the same electronics with results shown on one display
- Easy to use with BM software:
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
- Infrared remote control with an operating distance of 15-25 metres.
- Cable remote control with a maximum operating distance of 30 metres.Large and easy-to-read aluminium display with analogue and digital readout of all relevant test data.
- Two large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 50 mm high bright digital readouts of brake force imbalance in %.
- Optional digital readouts of e.g. ovality, pedal force, weight, efficiency, suspension values, speed and distance values.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
- Optional automatic axle weighing system.Integrated pedal force measurement.
- Test of 4×4, 6×4 and 8×6 driven vehicles.Pneumatic controlled load simulation system that raises the rollers to simulate load on the axle.
- BM4010 roller brake tester with galvanized rollers and pneumatic load simulation system
- Heating package for outdoor installation.
- Motorcycle mode that allows for testing of motorcycles and 3-wheeled vehicles.
The BM4010 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities.
|Roller bed (600 mm rollers) LxWxH||2300 x 715 x 250 mm|
|Roller bed (750 mm rollers) LxWxH||2530 x 715 x 250 mm|
|Roller bed (1000 mm rollers) LxWxH||3030 x 715 x 250 mm|
|Roller diameter||182 mm
|Roller length||600 mm
|Friction coefficient of roller from factory dry/wet||Min. 0.7/0.6|
|Wheel span||880/800/800 to 2080/2300/2800 mm|
|Distance between roller centres||354 mm|
|Maximum test axle weight||3500 kg
|Gear motor size||2.2 kW
|Max. brake force measurement||625 daN
|Test speed||2.5 km/h
|Display (LxWxH)||735 x 500 x 140 mm|
|Display brake force scale||0 – 620 daN|
|Brake force measuring accuracy||0 – 100 daN: +/- 1 daN
> 100 daN: +/- 1% FS
|Weight measuring accuracy||0-100 kg: +/-2 kg
>100 kg: +/-2% FS
|Pedal force measuring accuracy||0 – 100 daN: +/-1 daN|
|Power and fuses||3 x 400 Vac + N + PE, Min. 13/20 Amp
3 x 230 Vac + PE, Min. 20/35 Amp