BM3201 Combined Emissions Tester
The BM3201 Combined Emissions Tester is both an anti-pollution control tool and a diagnostic tool.
The BM3201 combined emission tester is for emission testing of vehicles.
The tester features a range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- Accurate and consistent measurements.
- Robust and long lasting.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Graphic screen and 5-key keyboard.
- Guided test procedure on LCD display and handheld unit.
- Thermal integrated printer (or Matrix Dot on demand).
- Intelligent control of gas pump via handheld unit to ensure long pump lifetime.
- Petrol and diesel rev-counter.
- Prepared for integration with BM FlexCheck software.
- Allows for fully automated one or multilane test facilities.
- Can be supplied with mobile trolley for easy movement:
- Standard trolley or “tough” trolley.
|Effective length of the measuring chamber||
215 mm, +/- 0.05 cm
|Hose length for opacity probe||
|Hose length for gas sampling probe||
500 x 250 x 415 mm
|Size of display unit (LxWxH)||
400 x 380 x 200 mm
3 to 6 min depending on surrounding temperature
|Zero adjustment and calibration before use||
|Control of zero adjustment||
Automatic by electrical filter centered at 50 %
PDA, smartphone or tablet
30% – 90%
5°C to 40°C
-32°C to +55°C
|Measurement range – opacity||
1.0 to 9.99 m-1
|Measurement range – resolution||
|Electrical response time||
|Power supply x 2||
0.9 A / 230 Vac (+10-15%)
|Size standard trolley (LxWxH)||
500 x 500 x 1000 mm
|Size “tough" trolley (LxWxH)||
550 x 550 x 1300 mm
- Latest technology and software meeting authority requirements.
- Handheld units allow the operator to operate from inside the vehicle.
- Private workshops.
- Vehicle inspection bodies.