BM20200 Mobile Roller Brake Tester
The BM20200 Mobile Roller Brake Tester is an on-ground brake tester for vehicles with axle load up to 20000 kg with integrated load simulation.
- Easy to use BM software:
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- 1 man operation from behind the wheel using an Android Tablet
- Full DVSA Database with DTP Numbers
- Reversible (Test of 4×4, 6×6 and 8×6 driven vehicles.)
- Automatic axle weighing and vehicle total weight.
- Up to 3 displays can be connected.
Possibility to create a mobile test lane concept consisting of:
- BM53000 mobile wheel play detector
- BM605 tacho tester
- Optional axle load simulation.
Optional transport solutions:
- Trailer solution.
- Inside 20′ container.
The BM20200 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities and can optionally be supplied in compliance with ISO 21069.
|ROLLER BED PER SIDE (1000 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1474 x 1255 x 645 mm|
|ROLLER BED PER SIDE (1250 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1474 x 1505 x 645 mm|
|ROLLER BED PER SIDE (1600 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1474 x 1855 x 645 mm|
|SUBFRAME FOR SPLIT BED INSTALLATION PER SIDE (1000 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1720 x 1320 x 650 mm|
|SUBFRAME FOR SPLIT BED INSTALLATION PER SIDE (1250 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1720 x 1570 x 650 mm|
|SUBFRAME FOR SPLIT BED INSTALLATION PER SIDE (1600 MM ROLLERS) LXWXH||1720 x 1920 x 650 mm|
|ROLLER DIAMETER||208 mm|
|ROLLER LENGTH||1000 mm
|FRICTION COEFFICIENT OF ROLLER FROM FACTORY DRY/WET||Min. 0.7/0.6|
|WHEEL SPAN||850 to 2850/3350/4050 mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN ROLLER CENTRES||460 mm|
|MAXIMUM TEST AXLE WEIGHT||16000 kg
|HYDRAULIC LIFT||12000 kg|
|GEAR MOTOR SIZE||11 kW
|MAX. BRAKE FORCE MEASUREMENT||4000 daN
|TEST SPEED||2.3 km/h|
|DISPLAY (LXWXH)||930 x 820 x 100 mm|
|CONTROL BOX (LXWXH)||760 x 600 x 210 mm|
|DISPLAY BRAKE FORCE SCALE||0 – 800 daN
0 – 4000 daN
|BRAKE FORCE MEASURING ACCURACY||0 – 100 daN: +/-2 daN
> 100 daN: +/-2% FS
|PEDAL FORCE MEASURING ACCURACY||0 – 100 daN: +/-1 daN|
|POWER AND FUSES||3 x 400 Vac + N + PE, Min. 50/80 Amp
3 x 230 Vac + PE, Min. 80/125 Amp
- IT system using the latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- The most comprehensive load simulation system program.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when the floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Hot galvanized subframes can be concreted into the ground before the actual brake tester is installed.
- The subframes ensures easier planning and implementation of installation as well as correct alignment of the brake tester during concreting.
- Can be installed both indoor and outdoor in most environments from -30°C to 60°C and humidity up to 95.
- Optional split bed installation over an inspection pit.
- Normal workshops performing repair of any light or heavy vehicle.
- Preferred model by vehicle inspection bodies, as it can be configured for very high throughput and handle continuous tests of full laden axles.
- Used by various authorities at motorway lay-by stations as part of enforcement schemes.
- Selected by some of the most prestigious vehicle inspection companies worldwide.