BM12200 Roller Brake Tester
The BM12200 roller brake tester is built to withstand a very high throughput and handle continuous test of full laden axles.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- Robust and long lasting:
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Consists of an integral motorized gear box, two main rollers and a spring loaded sensor roller, all placed in a galvanized steel frame.
- The wear surfaces of the rollers are based on mesh steel to ensure a long life time and accurate measurements.
- All gaps are minimized to protect staff.
- Cover plate design around the roller area all have angles to minimize potential tyre damage.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
Easy to use with BM software:
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
Infrared remote control with an operating distance of 15-25 metres.
Large and easy-to-read aluminium display with analogue and digital readout of all relevant test data.
- Integrated guiding system.
- Large analogue dials showing readings of left and right brake forces.
- 65 mm high bright digital readouts of other meaurement results.
- Modularly designed so that it can be customized to existing and future demands.
- Display units are available in daN, kgf or kN.
Up to 3 displays can be connected.
Optional cable or radio air/hydraulic pressure system.
Optional automatic axle weighing.
Test of 4×4, 6×4 and 8×6 driven vehicles.
Optional cable or radio pedal force meter.
Heating package for outdoor installation.
Optional axle load simulation.
The BM12200 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities i.e. RWTÜV Germany and complies with the ISO standard.
|Roller bed per side (1000 mm rollers) LxWxH||
770 x 1170 x 462 mm
|Roller bed per side (1250 mm rollers) LxWxH||
770 x 1420 x 462 mm
|Roller bed per side (1600 mm rollers) LxWxH||
770 x 1770 x 462 mm
|Subframe for split bed installation per side (1000 mm rollers) LxWxH||
990 x 1350 x 620 mm
|Subframe for split bed installation per side (1250 mm rollers) LxWxH||
990 x 1600 x 620 mm
|Subframe for split bed installation per side (1600 mm rollers) LxWxH||
990 x 1950 x 620 mm
|Friction coefficient of roller from factory dry/wet||
850 to 2850/3350/4050 mm
|Distance between roller centres||
|Maximum test axle weight||
|Gear motor size||
|Max. brake force measurement||
930 x 820 x 100 mm
|Control box (LxWxH)||
760 x 600 x 210 mm
|Display brake force scale||
0 – 800 daN
|Brake force measuring accuracy||
0 – 100 daN: +/-2 daN
|Pedal force measuring accuracy||
0 – 100 daN: +/-1 daN
-15°C to 50°C
|Power and fuses||
3 x 400 Vac + N + PE, Min. 50/80 Amp
- IT system using the latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- The most comprehensive load simulation system program.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when the floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Hot galvanized subframes can be concreted into the ground before the actual brake tester is installed.
- The subframes ensures easier planning and implementation of installation as well as correct alignment of the brake tester during concreting.
- Can be installed both indoor and outdoor in most environments from -30°C to 60°C and humidity up to 95.
- Optional split bed installation over an inspection pit.