BM60 and BM61 Inspection Pits
The BM60 and BM61 are prefabricated, 100% watertight steel pits for cost effective installation.
The BM60 and BM61 inspection pits are prefabricated and fully sealed against water ingress.
The inspection pits features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
Robust and long lasting:
- Welded internal and external seams.
- Integral sump and safety lighting.
- Electrical cables are contained within steel conduits.
- Fully sealed against water.
- Low maintenance costs.
- 10 year guarantee.
- Preinstalled connections, pipework, electrical cables and extra equipment.
- Each pit is designed from the ground up.
- Ground conditions and proposed application are taken into account.
- Supplied with civil drawings and design calculations.
- Full project management support during manufacturing and installation.
- Access steps and escape ladder of steel construction.
- Black painted floor and white painted walls.
- Exterior of pit treated with bitumen.
- Recesses for roller brake tester and hydraulic wheel play detector.
- Prepared for mounting of BM chassis load simulation system.
- Emergency exit tunnels.
- Service tunnels connecting adjacent pits.
- BM60 has a narrow design.
- BM61 has a wide design, making easier accomodation of lubrication and other equipment.
|Maximum axle load||
- Easily and quickly installed with minimum disruption to everyday business.
- Full 10 year guarantee.
- Fully sealed against ground water ingress.
- Built to specifications.
- Prior to installation we meet with customers and supply relevant engineering plans and technical drawings.
- Detailed instructions about excavation and backfill of concrete are provided.
- Reinforced side and floor minimises the amount of concrete to backfill.
- Installation, adjustment, fastening and connection of the pit is conducted by our professional service team.
- A fully operational installation takes only 3-5 working days.
- In workshops where high water tables prevail.
- Workshops and inspection lanes.
- Bus and coach operators.
- General haulage operators.
- Commercial vehicle workshops.
- Over 3000 succesful installations.