BM2100 Headlight Tester
The BM2100 Headlight Tester is a mechanical headlight tester for visual inspection of headlights.
The BM2100 headlight tester is a mechanical tester for visual inspection of headlights.
Robust and long lasting:
- Counter weighted raising and lowering system.
- Wheels mounted on bearings guaranteeing the accuracy of measurements over time.
Special designed adjustable rails for maximum accuracy. Rails can be adjusted to correspond better with deviations in floor level.
Low maintenance costs.
Adjustment and control of all types of lamps (Halogen, Xenon and LED’s)
Powerful and timed lateral positioning laser with standby function.
Adaption to current national standards and available in different languages.
Prepared for integration with BM FlexCheck Windows software.
Protective cover and handle.
590 x 670 x 1550 mm
5°C to 40°C
-15°C to 55°C
98 % non condensed
- Easy to handle due to the raising and lowering system.
- Easy to move due to the low weight of 25 kg.
- Simple, intuitive and quick to use.
- Private workshops.
- Vehicle inspection bodies.